Monday, October 3, 2011

3 to go....

Only 3 more BCPs to go. This cycle is fast approaching and I am starting to freak out a little. Don't get me wrong, I am excited and hopeful about it but the whole needle and bloat thing is entering my mind again. I am not liking the BCPs either. I never had an issue with them before but this time I have gained 2lbs and have some unusual spotting. Eh, only a couple more days.

Outside IVF world, I spent the day Saturday nauseas. No idea why. It was that feeling of wanting so badly to just throw up but you can't. So finally IJ got me some ginger beer (no, not beer beer. It is a ginger soda that has a lot more ginger flavor than ginger ale.) I hated it but it worked. I woke up Sunday famished. IJ and I went out to breakfast - which we rarely do but love to do. We spent the rest of the day watching football and I made oatmeal choc chip cookies and tomatillo salsa. I finished the day with some fabric cutting for my father-in-law's quilt which I hope to start sewing this week.

1 comment:

Sarra said...

You're getting so close now! I'll be following you closely and hoping for the best for you. I'll be possibly right there with you or right behind. I'm expecting AF on Friday, so fingers crossed my stims will start Saturday.