Thursday, October 13, 2011

Quick update

This morning I went in for my blood draw - again I got my favorite phlebotomist. YAY! My face lit up when I saw her. I probably should have been embarrassed. Anyway, draw went fine, ride to work on the other hand, not so fine. Crazy traffic with the rain we have today. People totally forget how to drive when it rains. It is so annoying.

Anyway, I digress.... The nurse called about 1 hour ago with my next set of instructions. Same meds tonight, tomorrow and Saturday morning. Then Saturday morning I go in for another blood draw and an U/S. I am assuming that they will start the Ganerelix shots Saturday night but we'll see. My E2 was 196. I think that is good for day 4 of stims. I will have to do a little googling.

So, more of the same. The excitement comes Saturday when I have the US so i can see how many follicles are growing. Quality over quantity... quality over quantity... that's what we want.

1 comment:

DandelionBreeze said...

Hi... here from Cyclesistas :) Looks like I'll be 'cycling' with you over Oct/Nov... all the best for your growing follicles and I'm with you on wanting 'quality over quantity' :) I have a private blog but happy for other IF/IVF and BLMs to join... just email me or comment on my updater blog {newyearmum2.blogspot.com} and I'll send you an access link :)) xoxo