Thursday, October 20, 2011

Hittin' the road

We are leaving for the retrieval in about 10 minutes. My ovaries are angry this morning. Hopefully it is due to so many mature, high quality eggs. I was paranoid that I would ovulate early. Not sure why I was so concerned about it. I think because I stopped the Ganirelix on Monday night. I only took 2 doses. I feel like that wasn't enough but I have to trust the doctors. They know far more about this stuff than I do. My peanut butter and jelly socks are on and I am ready to go. I will report later. Prayers and thoughts much appreciated.

2 comments:

Janet Off Kilter said...

Wishing you the best of luck this morning! Can't wait to hear the report!

Chickenpig said...

Best of luck!!!! Everything crossed for you! I hope you get a bushel of mature, healthy eggs and that they make boat loads of beautiful embryos :)