Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Tuesday night ritual

It would appear that Tuesday nights are THE NIGHT to call me to announce a pregnancy. Yup, last night I got a call from a dear old friend that she is. in fact, pregnant - 12 weeks along. This week's reaction was FAR BETTER than last week's. There are a few guesses as to why

1. she is 41 years old
2. they were trying to conceive for over 1 year before seeking help from an RE
3. I've been waiting for years for them to announce a pregnancy!

So I am TRULY happy for this couple! I am sure telling me wasn't easy since when I saw them Sunday night I was relaying the story of when my sister told me last week and how badly that went (Hey, I had no idea they were even trying!) I told IJ that I didn't feel one ounce of disappointment/frustration/sadness when P told me the news.

So, congrats to P & B on their soon coming baby - due to greet the world in March of 2012!

No comments: