Sunday, October 30, 2011

8dp2dt

aka: 10dpo, the time when I start to get anxious.

So many waves of hope and discouragement. One minute I am sure this time worked, the next minute I am sure it didn't. Other than a few vivid dreams, I am feeling no symptoms. I had some period type cramping yesterday, but I also had some gas pain so I am not sure which was which and when. I want this so badly. But I am so afraid that I can't have it. Just a few more days of waiting. In less than 96 hours, I will know.

6 comments:

Kayla said...

Testing day will be here before you know It!!

Hope you get a bfp!!!!! Crossing my fingers for you.

~B~ said...

I am rooting for you and hope you get your BFP. I am in the 2ww as well after IVF and it is torchure. I feel sick because I am so nervous. Good luck and hang in there.

melissa said...

Good luck to you too ~B~!!

melissa said...

Thanks notsosimplelifeforme! Much appreciated.

DandelionBreeze said...

FXd and thinking of you over the next few days... I always find this the hardest time too. Love and thoughts xoxo

Anonymous said...

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!