Monday, September 5, 2011

The Frustration and Despair set in again

So, cycle day 18 with NO SIGN of ovulating in sight. I had some signs early last week but they have passed and I haven't had a basal temp jump so therefore, no ovulation. So, I am guessing I am anovulatory AGAIN and that I can't seem to ovulate without medication. Great. So now this cycle will be long and that will delay IVF#2. This process is so frustrating and I am just about ready to give up all together. It is just too much to take month after month. Waiting to ovulate. Waiting for new cycle. Waiting to finish BCPs. Waiting for new cycle. Waiting to start stims. Waiting to trigger. Waiting for retrieval. Waiting for transfer. Waiting to test. Waiting for the phone call...... enough is enough.

Not to mention IJ's health insurance may be changing late fall once the buyout of his company goes through. If that happens, I don't know what it will mean to our Infertility coverage. Awesome. More good news.... NOT!

No comments: