Thursday, January 26, 2012

16 week update

My baby this week: size of an avocado

Weight Gain: 5 lbs. total. Hoping this slows down a bit so that I stay in my healthy range. OB wants my weight gain to be under 24lbs. 

Baby bump: Definitely popped out more this week but not ready to start photos. I still look like I overate cookies or something.

Sleep: Pretty good. Staying up a bit later but having trouble getting out of bed in the morning.

Best moment of the week: Feeling the baby move Wednesday morning! Just a very quick, light flutter when I woke up in the morning before I moved. It was amazing!

Symptoms: Tire easily but definitely feeling better.

Food cravings: Nothing specific

What I miss: This week I missed wine. We had friends over and I would have loved a glass but, I did not partake.

What I am looking forward to: The Level 2 US/Gender scan on Feb 14. 

Milestones: Feeling the baby for the first time.

Emotions: More excited about being pregnant. 

3 comments:

Just T said...

February 14th is almost here!

Maria said...

Oh man. I remember getting to those days when I COULD NOT open my eyes in the morning. Can't wait to start seeing belly shots!

Mrs. H said...

You're pregnancy is going so smoothly hope it continues. Can't wait for your gender reveal.