Thursday, January 5, 2012

13 week update

My baby this week: size of a peach

Weight Gain: 1.6 lbs. total. Still struggling with seeing the scale go up and seeing my belly round. It is especially noticeable at night. 

Baby bump: My normal pants/jeans are now feeling tight by the end of the workday. But not wearing maternity clothes yet.

Sleep: Still sleeping very light and therefor spending more nights on the couch than in my bed.

Best moment of the week: My mom accepting my invite to come to tomorrow's ultrasound. 

Symptoms: Still very tired. Usually asleep on the couch by 8:30pm. 

Food cravings: French fries and candy - sprees, sweet tarts, sour candy... stuff like that.

What I miss: Sleeping through the night.

What I am looking forward to: Seeing the baby at tomorrow's NT screen and the Level 2 US/Gender scan on Feb 14. Happy Valentine's Day!

Milestones: 2nd trimester!!

Emotions: Excited. But nervous about the Downs/Trisomy screening tomorrow.

2 comments:

Just T said...

13 weeks, yay! How exciting for the u/s to be on Valentines day also.

Sarra said...

Sounds like everything is progressing perfectly!!