Wednesday, January 18, 2012

15 week update

My baby this week: size of an apple

Weight Gain: 4 lbs. total. Big jump this week but still in the healthy range. I definitely ate poorly this past week and the scale shows it. Lesson learned. 

Baby bump: At night, it looks like I have a baby bump but otherwise still like I over ate. Started wearing maternity pants on Sunday - why was I fighting this comfort?!

Sleep: Better quality overall but up to pee at least 2x per night.

Best moment of the week: Accepting the comfort of maternity pants.

Symptoms: Still very tired. Usually asleep on the couch by 8:30pm. 

Food cravings: French fries and candy still. Monday it was nachos which I had for lunch - again, bad eating this weekend.

What I miss: Not feeling fat all the time.

What I am looking forward to: The Level 2 US/Gender scan on Feb 14. 

Milestones: 2nd trimester!!

Emotions: More excited about being pregnant. 

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

You're progressing smoothly. So happy!

Jamie said...

i can't wait to find out if this kid is a boy or a girl...come on little niece!!!