Thursday, February 2, 2012

My baby this week: size of a turnip

Weight Gain: 5 lbs. total. Nothing gained this week. I feel like I ate a lot though. 

Baby bump: rounding more day by day.

Sleep: Definitely better.

Best moment of the week: Nailing down a location for the baby shower. I live in a different area than my family so my mother asked me to help find a location. Now that it is found, all I plan to do is show up.

Symptoms: Hungry and still tired in the afternoons.

Food cravings: Avocado

What I miss: Nothing this week.

What I am looking forward to: The Level 2 US/Gender scan on Feb 14. 

Milestones: Finally looking pregnant.

Emotions: Anxious to get things ready for the baby. 

1 comment:

Maria said...

It's funny that this week you're craving avocado when last week the baby's size was comparable to an avocado! So cute.