Wednesday, November 2, 2011

yummy pizza....

So I treated myself to my favorite pizza today for lunch. Well, less than 2 hours later, I feel sick. Now this could be:

1. bad pizza
2. my nerves about the beta tomorrow, or
3. maybe our embabies (aka: Peanut Butter & Jelly) don't like my favorite pizza.

I am soooo hoping the answer is 3. Although, not sure how I would get through a pregnancy without this pizza. Sal's BBQ chicken pizza - don't knock it 'til you try it! Although I think they are only in the Boston area. Sorry.

4 comments:

Just T said...

Hopefully a litte of 2 & 3! Good luck tomorrow :)

Chickenpig said...

Hoping it's number 3! Best of luck for tomorrow!!

waiting and wishing said...

Crossing my fingers for #3!!!

Sarra Cannon said...

That's so funny that your baby(ies) didn't react well to pizza. I LOVE pizza. I mean, I'm a serious pizza addict, but ever since I got pregnant, pizza just doesn't agree with my stomach. I think this might have been an early pregnancy sign for you!!