Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

So much to be thankful for this year - our family, our jobs, our home, the food on our table, and most especially, our pregnancy.

I know that everyone's journey to being a parent is different. And to some, the 18 months we had to wait for our BFP isn't a long time. To others, it is daunting. But to me, I have come to realize it was just right. I can't tell you how I know this, but I can tell you that it is what I believe. I spent a lot of those months being angry, being upset, asking "why me?". But shortly before IVF#2, I became grateful for all I had been through. I have met many wonderful women through this experience and, as with all difficult situations I have had in life, I find that there will be someone that I will be able to help get through a similar experience. And for that, I am also thankful.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

1 comment:

Kayla said...

My stress has depleted since I've started to blog. We are in difference places in our journey but I'm so glad there's such a wonderful community for infertiles!

Happy Thanksgiving :)