Saturday, November 12, 2011

Ready for the next step!

My beta today was great! It needed to be at least 5500 and it was....7240! The nurse said I can stop taking estrace 2x per day and now take it only 1x per day. I have to do the progesterone shot tonight and tomorrow night but Monday night I switch to suppositories. Thank goodness! My left gluteal muscle has a huge hard lump in it from all the shots. The right side isn't as bad. My U/S will be Saturday November 26th @ 8:30am. I can't wait!!!

I was really hoping my ultrasound would be before Thanksgiving. But, I guess 2 more days won't be too bad. Except it is 2 whole weeks away!

I am thrilled beyond belief. I have been feeling great. Some cramping mostly at night and a little neaseua once in a while but nothing compared to what I had expected. It is still very early and I read morning sickness sometimes kicks in around week 6. So it could be starting soon.

Edited to add: I had to change the date of my ultrasound because IJ has to work on that Saturday. So now we have to wait until Wednesday November 30th. I know it is only 4 more days but it seems so long!

3 comments:

DandelionBreeze said...

Fantastic beta... congratulations again :)) So so happy for you. Hope that time flies to your US xoxo

Chickenpig said...

Some people never have any morning sickness. Maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones?? :)

Mrs. H said...

Great news! Sounds like you're progressing nicely.