Friday, November 18, 2011

Slacking again

I haven't been very good about updating lately. Truth is, there really isn't much going on. I am in a holding pattern until my ultrasound on Nov 30.

Symptom-wise, a little nausea here and there and I am very tired especially around 5pm. My brain is already being affected and I am moody. Very moody actually. Got into a yelling match with my mom last night over some stupid thing. My fuse is shorter than it has ever been. Hoping that goes away soon. Not a good thing when I am trying to stay calm and relaxed. My weight hasn't changed and my clothes are fitting just fine.

I did buy some maternity clothes though. Just because they were on sale and I will need them eventually...not to mention I can't pass up a sale. I got a pair of jeans, 2 pairs of leggings and 4 tops for $90. I also got a halloween onesie for PB&J to wear next year - $3.50. I think I will get a Thanksgiving and a couple of Christmas ones once they go on sale too.

Also, I have been looking in to cloth diapering. There are many different types of cloth diapers. SOme sites/stores will even let you try the products out for a couple of weeks and then decide if you want to buy anything. A friend of mine at work cloth diapers his daughter. They love it. When she was a newborn, they used some disposables too. IJ is very open to the idea so we will at least give it a shot. I have been told it is easier than it seems. I guess we will find out in about 8 or so months.

3 comments:

Kayla said...

I have friends that are strictly CDing. They love it and they've invested like $500 into the diapers themselves.

I like the idea of it, saving money in the long run, etc... but I am just not sure how I'd handle cleaning up the mess. I like the idea of just changing and tossing!

:)

DandelionBreeze said...

I found the tiredness and the moodiness the hardest in my pregnancies... but they both improve in T2 :)) Wow... that sounds like a great price for all that maternity gear... and the onsie sounds adorable :) xoxo

Jamie said...

mom said she used clothe diapers with you.