Thursday, August 4, 2011

Embies on board!

The transfer yesterday went well. We had 2 embryos still growing so they were both transferred - nothing to freeze. One was a nice looking 4 cell and the other a 2 cell with 2 nuclei - so it was a bit behind schedule but still worth putting in. The procedure was painless. We watched on the ultrasound monitor as they were put in. I laid there for about 10 minutes and that was it. Time to go home. We left with a printout of our 2 little embryos. It is on the refrigerator. I keep looking at it and talking to them - telling at least one of them to stick. I just have this feeling it won't work. I know, I know. Be positive. I am just a glass half empty person. I keep feeling crampy when I stand up and it freaks me out everytime. I did ask the nurse and she said it is normal, especially when on Progesterone shots. Which are going really well, but my butt muscles are so sore and we have only done 2 shots so far - lots more to go!

I have been stuck in the house ever since the transfer. I am not very good at resting. I get bored so easily. I have played lots of Soduko and broke down and checked my work email today - only 165 new emails, WHAT?!?! Glad I checked it today so tomorrow won't be so bad. I am working from home tomorrow. Back to real life on Monday. I am definitely planning to leave the house tomorrow or Saturday though. And definitely to church on Sunday. We have so much to be grateful for. So very much.

No comments: