Friday, June 8, 2012

35 week update

My baby this week: size of a coconut

Weight Gain: 22.6

Baby bump: 




Sleep: Sleep has been better. Still waking up a couple times each night but falling right back to sleep. I had 2 nights with insomnia but hopefully that is behind me now.

Best moment of the week: My shower was last Saturday. I will try to grab some pictures off of Facebook to post here. Baby J has so many people who love him already - he is a blessed boy. We got many of our registry items and I made good progress in the nursery. He received TONS of clothes! I think he has more outfits than I do now. On Saturday I ordered the rest of the items from one of my registries so I can finish decorating and organizing the nursery. 

Symptoms: Hungry. Tired. Easily winded. Terrible heartburn - I have never known heartburn like this before.

Food cravings: Lemonade and anything salty.

What I miss: Nothing really. I just want to meet my boy.

What I am looking forward to: Getting my c-section scheduled. It is set for July 9 as of today, but I am not sure I will make it that long. Who knows if he will want to come early.

Milestones: 1 month left!

Emotions: Easily irritated - mainly at work. Feeling overwhelmed by things I have left to do before my maternity leave starts and my delivery day.

No comments: