Thursday, April 26, 2012

29 week update


My baby this week: size of a head of an acorn squash

Weight Gain: 16.4 lbs. total. Not too bad.

Baby bump: 


Sleep: Trouble getting comfortable. Putting a pillow between my knees and wrapping my arms around a round pillow is helping me stay on my side.

Best moment of the week: Tuesday's ultrasound - I love seeing my son.

Symptoms: Hungry. Little guy is kicking and rolling around a lot! The sciatica has subsided. Still rears it's head once in a while but not nearly as bad as it was.

Food cravings: Triscuits and ice cream... not at the same time!

What I miss: Not being winded when I go up the stairs.

What I am looking forward to: Getting more done in the nursery.

Milestones: Third trimester!!

Emotions: Cry at the drop of a hat when watching emotional tv stuff - like Guiliana and Bill Rancic's baby announcement.

No comments: