Wednesday, December 21, 2011

11 week update

My baby this week: size of a fig

Weight Gain: 0lbs. Still great but exercise routine has not gotten better. I need to get better with it.

Baby bump: I think it is starting to show a bit. My clothes are definitely tighter but I don't look pregnant, just chubby...lol

Sleep: Restless. If I lay on my right side too much, my left side gets crampy around my uterus. I am trying very hard not to sleep on my stomach. But I still wake up on my back.

Best moment of the week: Buying more maternity clothes. Just basics but it is fun thinking about how the pregnancy will progress.

Symptoms: Fatigue still. I go to bed early. Nausea seems to have subsided again. Indigestion.

Food cravings: still french fries. Problem is, the salt is not good for my blood pressure. This could be an issue since I love salt.

What I miss: not worrying about everything I eat. I also miss being able to have a glass of wine at a Christmas lunch with coworkers.

What I am looking forward to: Looking pregnant.

Milestones: Almost finished with the 1st trimester.

Emotions: I cry at commercials and touching stories on the news.

3 comments:

Maria said...

The only real craving I had during my pregnancy was french fries! My ex-coworker who is currently in her last trimester also has the same craving! I wonder what it is about fries.

melissa said...

Probably that they are hot and salty and crispy.. Delicious!

Jamie said...

how in the world do you sleep on your stomach ever? lol