Friday, August 22, 2008

The week in review

It has been a whole week since I have posted anything so I should have a lot to say... hmm, where to begin....

traffic/morning commute - SUCKS! People drive like absolute morons in the morning. There should be tests to see if people should be allowed to drive during commuting hours.

Patriots - looking like crap so far this season. I am really hoping that Bellichek is just telling them to look bad so they can surprise everyone this season. Probs unlikely!

Pedicures - men shouldn't work in nail salons. They just don't give a good pedi. I mean, the polish on my toes right now is an inch think. It will all chip off within 10 days I bet. They usually last 4 weeks. We shall see. Anyway, this salon is now on our black list - never to be visited again.

Boats - nice to ride on, calming, but from what my friends with boats tell me - MONEY PITS! too bad really. But a lot of nice things eat up your cash.

Macaroni & Cheese - looks good, tastes good, sits in your stomach for hours!

No comments: