Friday, August 15, 2008

Taking what they're giving cause I'm working for a living...

The freelance biz has been busy lately. I am really excited about it. I have 6 clients and 2 are active, possibly 3 soon. I hope it lasts. It scares the BLEEP out of me to be honest. But, having been laid off 3 times, I guess it is as safe as any "permanent" job. HA! Whatever that means!

On another note, IJ and I went out to dinner on Monday night. We went to Smith and Wollensky's as part o the Restaurant Week event in Boston. Got a phenominal meal for what some would say was a bargain. $145 for salads, entree, 1 side, dessert and 3 drinks - 2 for IJ, 1 for me. And for a place like that, we did get a great deal. But, I am cheap. $145 buys me 2-3 weeks of groceries, not 1 meal. But it was a special ocassion so I guess once in a while it is ok. I have to say, it was darn tasty!!

No comments: