Thursday, March 22, 2012

Week 24 update

My baby this week: size of an ear of corn

Weight Gain: 11.4 lbs. total. No gain this week. I seem to be in an every-other-week pattern

Baby bump: 

Sleep: Tossing and turning a lot.

Best moment of the week: This was the best and worst moment of the week - As I posted previously about the previa incident. The best thing was finding out it wasn't dangerous and hearing and seeing the baby Thursday and Friday.

Another great moment - deciding on a name! But I have to keep it secret. IJ doesn't want to tell anyone until the baby is here.

Symptoms: Hungry. And hungry!

Food cravings: Salt and avocado

What I miss: Not having to think about everything I lift.

What I am looking forward to: The nursery will be painted in less than 2 weeks! We are moving April 7 so I have had to wait - I just want to get started. 

Milestones: Viability! 

Emotions: Running the gamut and going from one extreme to the other very quickly 

1 comment:

Erin+Josh said...

Yay for Viability!! I also crave alcacados and salt, but not preg! ha